Individuals with enlarged pores and oily skin often struggle to achieve a clear and radiant complexion due to clogged pores and daily breakouts. However, a refreshing solution lies in homemade tomato facial ice cubes, known to be a blessing for those with oily and lackluster skin. The abundant presence of Vitamin C and antioxidants in tomatoes makes them an excellent natural remedy for problematic skin. Follow the simple steps below to create these cubes and restore your skin’s clarity and radiance.
- 1 medium-sized Tomato (chopped)
- A handful of Mint leaves
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera Gel
- Tea Tree Essential oil (optional)
- Ice tray
- Combine tomato cubes, mint leaves, and water in a food processor and blend them together.
- Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and a few drops of tea tree oil (optional) to the mixture and pour it into the ice tray for freezing.
- After a couple of hours, remove the tray, take one tomato ice cube, and gently rub it on your face. For those with sensitive skin, wrap the ice cube in a thin, soft cloth before rubbing.
- Rinse your face with plain water and immediately apply a good moisturizer or aloe vera gel.
- Incorporate the use of one tomato ice facial cube daily to reduce large pores and eliminate excess oil, restoring your skin’s lost glow.
- These cubes can be stored for up to a week; simply pop one out whenever needed and use it as part of your skincare routine.