Stop Hair Fall In One Week, Ayurvedic Remedy To Get Strong Hair
Do you want to stop hair fall in one week?Hair fall is one of the most common problems faced by many people. The good news is that it can be easily managed with the right home remedy. A powerful remedy to get super strong hair can be made with just four ingredients.
• 1 tablespoon of amla powder
• 1 tablespoon of brahmi powder
• 1 tablespoon of shikakai powder
• 1 tablespoon of neem powder
1. Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
2. Add a little water to make a smooth paste.
3. Apply the paste on the scalp and hair and massage it gently for a few minutes.
4. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. Repeat this process twice a week for best results.
This remedy is filled with the goodness of various natural ingredients that not only help to stop hair fall but also promote healthy hair growth.
Important benefits of the ingredients:
Amla Powder: Amla powder is packed with Vitamin C which helps to strengthen the hair follicles, reduce hair fall, and promote new hair growth. It also helps to improve the scalp health and keep it nourished.
Brahmi Powder: Brahmi powder is known to be an excellent remedy for hair fall and hair thinning. It helps to improve blood circulation to the scalp and nourish the hair follicles.
Shikakai Powder: Shikakai powder is a natural cleanser that helps to cleanse the scalp and remove excess oil and dirt. It also helps to promote healthy hair growth and reduce hair fall.
Neem Powder: Neem powder is known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties which help to reduce scalp infections and promote healthy hair growth. It also helps to reduce dandruff and prevent hair fall.