Skin care routine followed by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
December 17, 2021 Written by GP Team
Everyone knows Aishwarya Rai and every girl wish to look like her.
Here we are telling you skincare routine followed by Aishwarya Rai. There is nothing special, she believes in all ancient beauty tips for her skin
1) She uses a mixture of haldi (turmeric), gram flour (besan) and milk as an exfoliate to skin.
2) Likes using yoghurt as a moisturiser for her skin
3) Her preferred face mask is crushed cucumber face mask
4) Whenever she wants to use a moisturizer on her skin she washes her face with normal water
Some other suggestions by none other than the beautiful global icon Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Go for a professional clean-up or facial once in every month, select a facial that suits your skin type.
- Use the skin-care products that are suitable for your skin type.
- Start your day with a glass of warm water with honey and lemon to kick start your metabolism.
- Eat boiled food. Stay away from processed food, it is not good for your skin or overall health.
- Moisturization is the key, make sure your skin is free from dust and dirt and moisturize it to keep it healthy.
- Use good quality cruelty-free make-up products.
- Instead of slathering on a lot of make-up, try to highlight one feature of your face to turn heads.
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated and prevent it from getting dry patches.
- Apply a hair oil, at least once in the weekend to retain the texture and quality of your hair.
- Exercise daily or meditate to get some peace of mind.
- Use milk and yogurt face mask to keep your skin from drying out.
- Quit smoking and stop consuming alcohol, once you do it, half the war is won. You can see a difference in the texture of your skin if you get rid of these habits.
- Beauty comes from within, try to be positive and happy about everything that comes your way.
Makeup tips by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Wear a bright lipstick to draw attention to your lips.
- Do not wear loud makeup that highlights every other feature of your face.
- Contour your lips by applying a lip liner and then fill in your lips with your favorite lipstick. If you do not have a lip liner then use an angular brush to outline your lips.
- If you want to flaunt that perfect winged eyeliner then just draw out a winged eyeliner in one stroke instead of dotting and spending more time. Use an eyeliner with a thin applicator so that you can correct the shape later.
- Make-up techniques need not be professional as long as it works for you.
- Make sure you check your teeth right after applying your lipstick and remove the stains if any.
- Dress up according to the occasion and gathering.
- Apply a generous coat of mascara on your eyelashes to give the illusion of bigger and brighter eyes.
- Red lipstick is an accessory in itself, it can amp up your glam look instantly.