When you are trying to grow those locks out, a few changes in diet and lifestyle will definitely help.
In reality, it can make or break the quality and health of your hair.
By using natural home remedies to grow your hair, you can make your hair look healthier and feel healthier, and grow at a healthier pace.
When hair gets too dry, brittle, or thin at the ends, it means you ‘re not in your best possible health, and damage could be caused by environmental conditions.
- Indian Gooseberries Powder
- Shikakai Powder
This is one of the simplest remedy but very effective.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of amla powder and 2 tablespoons of shikakai powder and a little bit of water to make a smooth hair mask.
- Don’t let it get watery because that will be difficult to apply and the water will keep on dripping for your hair.
- If that happens and more alma and shikakai powder.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp, and wait 45 minutes.
- Then wash your hair in regular water. Such a routine you can follow once a week.
Why amla works:
- It is known to be a natural booster of immunity.
- In reality, it is the most valued-after natural ingredient for hair strength, say experts.
- This is because amla contains essential fatty acid oodles which are said to reinforce hair follicles.
- An excess of Vitamin C in amla may also prevent premature graying.
- It is also high in iron and potent antioxidants-ellagic, carotene, and gallic acid.
- The latter improves the circulation of blood around the scalp thus stimulating hair growth.
- Moreover, these may be fighting dandruff too.
- Egg Yolk
- Jojoba Oil
- Raw Honey
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl take an egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil, 1 tablespoon of raw honey, and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well and if you feel this mask is not enough you can multiply the ingredients and then make a mask.
- Apply the mask on your scalp and hair and wait for about 45 minutes for the ingredients to work.
- After that, shampoo off, if you feel you still have raw egg smell add a few drops of essential oil to your hair.
Why jojoba works:
- It’s considered an emollient to be relaxing.
- And it’s also recognized as being a successful dry hair leave-in method.
- It’s also rich in anti-fungal properties essential to keeping the scalp healthy.
- Jojoba can help you rid your scalp of the painful layers of dead skin-it can even help you get rid of dandruff and dirt, leaving a clean scalp behind.
- Jojoba is also rich in fatty acids such as vitamin E, omega 6 and 9, and a saturated fatty acid that battles toxic free radicals that have harmed our hair.
- Even Jojoba hair oil will effectively unblock hair follicles.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Soak 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Next morning scoop out some fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leave and add to blender along with the soaked fenugreek seeds.
- Blend everything to form a smooth paste.
- Comb your hair and apply this as a hair mask and keep it on for 45 minutes.
- Then wash your hair using a mild shampoo off.
This can be a good anti-hair fall mask.
Aloe vera has countless benefits for our hair and skin primarily due to its strong material.
Rich in fatty acids, vitamins, essential amino acids, and minerals such as zinc and copper are known to boost hair growth.