Secret Face Masks To Get Brighter & Glowing Skin
Although for much of the year we’ve all remained indoors, it’s finally time to get our groove back on.
The festive season is right here, and let’s do something for our skin.
- Multani Mitti
- Coconut Water
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon each of fuller’s earth and fresh coconut water with 1 teaspoon of fine sugar.
- Mix it really well.
- Apply this pack and let it stay until it dries off completely.
- Wash it with cold water.
While sugar clears the face, there is a cooling effect on both Multani mitti and coconut that helps to remove the tan and make the skin glow.
If you want to get rid of a stubborn tan, then you must try this de-tan face mask made with Multani Mitti as its key ingredient.
Multani Mitti: Multani mitti has natural healing properties that cure the skin of any harm caused to it, one of our grandmas’ favorite skincare ingredients.
Coconut Water: There is linolenic acid in coconut that helps protect the skin barrier.
Sugar: It helps to unclog and extract dirt from the pores.
- In a food processor, take one slice each of cucumber, tomato, and potato and blend put them.
- For around 15-20 minutes, refrigerate the paste and then apply it to your face.
- Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
The Mask can also help tone your face, minimize dark circles, and give your skin an instant glow.
Cucumber: Cucumber, known for its cooling effect, helps relax and irritate the skin. It also decreases the eyes’ puffiness.
Tomato: Tomato, rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, soothes inflammation of the skin, reduces dead skin cells, and hydrates the skin.
Potato: Potatoes can make dark circles lighter, revive tired eyes, and lighten the texture of the skin.
- Take about ¼ ripe papaya and mash it using a food processor.
- To this, add 1 tablespoon of raw honey and ½ teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Apply the mask on your clean face and let it stay for 15 minutes
- Once the Mask dries completely, loosen the Mask with warm water and rinse off the Mask with cold water.
So many factors can lead to skin breakouts and acne. To avoid pimples and heal acne marks, one certainly needs a mask.
Papaya: Papaya is not only a nutritious fruit with various health advantages, but it also has skin advantages.
Papaya has phytochemicals and strong enzymes that slow down the process of aging and fight against free radicals.
It has skin lightening properties that make scars and blemishes less noticeable.
Honey: A hydrant of nature, the antibacterial effects of honey help get rid of acne.
Lemon: Lemon’s brightening properties assist
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and make a smooth and spreadable paste.
- Apply this on your clean face, and massage it in circular motions for about 5 minutes.
- After that, let the pack stay for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe it off using a clean damp cloth.
- You can also use it plain water to wash your face.
- Repeat this face mask 3-4 times a week.
Turmeric is helpful for depigmentation and aids in skin rejuvenation.
To help lighten hyperpigmented skin as well as other stains and blemishes on the skin, lemon juice functions very well.
Yogurt produces a remarkably even skin exfoliation and releases dead skin cells, and dissolves them, opening up blocked pores and blackheads.