When you wake up in the morning and hate to see puffy eyes, we understand you!
The skin around your eyes is thinner and needs more care than you thought.
The skin around your eyes will swell from lack of sleep, tiredness, and even weeping, making your eyes appear puffy.
Coffee-Infused Under Eye Cream
- Olive Oil
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin E capsules
- To infuse olive oil with coffee, mix 3 tablespoons of ground unflavored coffee with 1/2 cup olive oil in a pan.
- Warm the coffee and olive oil in low heat for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove the oil and coffee from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Strain the oil through a cheesecloth or a fine strainer.
- Then set up a double boiler.
- To set up a double boiler, fill a large pot about halfway with water and place a glass bowl over it.
- Turn the heat to medium-low.
- Add 1⁄4 cup of beeswax to the glass bowl and allow it to melt.
- After the beeswax is melted, carefully extract it from the heat.
- If you prefer not to use beeswax, you can use 1⁄4 cup of jojoba oil instead.
- You ‘re still going to have to melt it though.
- First, add a 1⁄4 cup of coconut oil and add it to the beeswax while it is still hot.
- If the coconut oil is solid, it should melt as you add it.
- Extract the oil from three vitamin E capsules. Next, mix in the vitamin E oil.
- Pick each of the pin capsules and drain the oil directly from the capsule into the bowl.
- You can also add a few drops of the essential oil of your choice if you like.
- Consider applying a few drops of lavender or chamomile to their calming properties.
- To finish your coffee with eye cream, add 1⁄4 cup of the coffee-infused with olive oil.
- Add the oil to the bowl and combine the ingredients well.
- Around this stage, the mixture will be in a very liquid state, but it will solidify again as it cools.
- Store the eye cream in a clean airtight container.
Use this cream in the morning and night to make your eyes look good.
This cream has caffeine, which can tighten your skin. It’s also moisturizing, so it’ll provide a good base for any makeup you decide to wear.
Coffee has tightening effects on the skin, improves circulation, protects the skin from UV rays, and can also slow down the aging process of the skin, making it a perfect addition to under-eye creams.
Olive oil is perfect for overall skin care, its nutrients and fatty acids help to plump the eyes and that dark circle’s Vitamin K helps to normalize the skin tone under the eyes.
As a strong natural and gentle anti-inflammatory agent, coconut oil is an important tool for darkening under-eye circles.
This also moisturizes when lightening to help avoid wrinkles and fine lines under the eyes.
Vitamin E is also helpful in eliminating dark circles and preventing wrinkles around the eyes.