It’s already hard enough to be a teenager that you don’t have the time to think about your skin and makeup routine, too.
Everything for you should be made simple and quick.
DIY Tinted Moisturizer
- A small jar
- A spoon
- Your favorite moisturizer
- Cocoa powder
- Take 1 tablespoon of your favorite moisturizer into a small container.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder with the spoon and blend with the moisturizer.
- Until the desired color is achieved, continue sprinkling cocoa into the moisturizer.
- To prevent any clumps, combine thoroughly.
- To confirm the color and ensure no discomfort happens, check the product on the inside of your wrist.
- For the days, weeks, and months ahead, whip up a larger batch to use if the patch test goes without a problem.
The cocoa powder lasts for one year after opening.
Therefore, the best bet is to make smaller batches of this tinted moisturizer so that a full jar of brand-new moisturizer does not add near-expiration coca.
Thanks to its warm brown color, cocoa powder is perfect for medium-toned skin.
Remember that the powder does something more for the skin than simply color features.
Since it contains flavonols, cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants, so it helps to combat free radical damage and enhance the appearance of the skin, especially as it relates to skin elasticity.
In addition, it includes polyphenols, another form of antioxidant that can help protect against UV damage.
Cocoa powder can also add hydrating properties to tinted moisturizer blends because it is high in fatty acids, so it’s especially great for people with dry or combo skin types.
DIY Pimple Patch
- Cut tiny circles out of the blister patch using scissors.
- With a gentle cleanser, wash your face and pat your skin dry with a towel.
- Place the patch on the acne and overnight leave it on.
- The next morning, remove the patch and wash your face again.
- You’d find the next morning that your pimple had been smaller in size.
Blister plasters also contain hydrocolloid that helps to dry the pimple out, similar to pimple patches.
Not only are acne stickers much more cost-effective than other topical overnight remedies, but they offer better results as well.
They do this by defending the pimple from any dirt and bacteria around it, as well as UV light, which can improve pigmentation and contribute to scarring.
Plus, they keep you from scratching at your pimple, which just makes it worse and sometimes takes longer to heal!
DIY Face Mask For Glowing Skin:
- Bentonite Clay- 2 Tbsp
- Activated Charcoal Powder- 1 Tbsp
- Green Tea- 1 Tsp
- Lemon Juice- 1 Tsp
- Brew the green tea and leave it to cool with around 100 ml of water.
- In a dish, mix the clay and charcoal and stir in the green tea and lemon juice gently.
- If the consistency is too thick, add more green tea.
- For mixing, use a wooden spoon, as metal may affect the potency of the clay and charcoal.
- Apply the mask all over your face, avoiding the eyes, and leave it on for 15-20 minutes (or until it dries).
- Use lukewarm water to wash off the mask.
- And apply a toner and moisturizer as usual.