Onion Hair Tonic for Long Hair, Thick Hair, Glossy Hair, and Silky Hair
Onion juice is one of the best ingredients for hair loss care. Since it has been used for centuries in homemade remedies by people from all over the world.
The study concluded that the efficacy and benefits of hair growth had been confirmed.
Onion Juice will bring so many wonders to hair growth that it is now a well-known rich source of sulfur, which is highly beneficial for healthy hair growth.
This compound prevents hair breakage and accelerates hair growth.
This is because sulfur increases the development of collagen that makes the hair grow.
- 3 tablespoons onion juice
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice or aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
You can adjust the quantity according to your hair length
- Peel and cut the onions into small bits.
- You may use a food processor, a blender, a grater, or a juicer to remove the juice.
- Squeeze this paste through a strainer or a sieve or an old but clean handkerchief or a cloth of cheese.
- Take the juice out of here.
- Now blend the aloe vera juice or the aloe vera gel with the olive oil.
- Create the hair partition and add the onion juice to the hair loss.
- Massage the juice in your scalp or cover with the bald areas.
- Put on for at least 15 minutes (longer if you can bear the smell) and wash off with a natural shampoo.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week for the best performance.
Onion juice contains anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties.
It helps combat hair lice, dandruff, and can be used as a natural hair conditioner.
It destroys bacteria or microbes that contribute to hair loss.
Onions are high in sulfur, which is believed to reduce hair breakage and thinning.
Our hair is made up of a long-lasting protein called keratin, which is high in sulfur content.
Sulfur is necessary for proteins (such as keratin) to retain their shape, which directly contributes to the overall health, strength, and elasticity of the hair.
More exciting is the fact that studies have shown that sulfur has beneficial effects on hair growth.
Onions can be used to battle dandruff due to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
Onions increase blood circulation, which is another way to contribute to hair development.
Aloe Vera contains protein, and the hair is made of protein.
Protein helps make your hair smooth and solid.
Vitamin A present in aloe vera helps to develop safe sebum, an oily substance secreted by the scalp that prevents the hair from drying out and breaking out.
In addition, Vitamin A battles free radicals that weigh down your hair.
Vitamin B12 in aloe vera is essential to a healthy scalp.
Because of this, it will help to make your hair grow longer.
Vitamin C helps combat scalp bacteria.
It prevents dandruff and helps to get rid of follicle debris, and stimulates the growth of new hair.
It also reduces the dry and itchy scalps due to its antiviral effects.
Olive oil helps to give the hair moisture and shine.
It helps in hair growth and makes the scalp healthier than before because it contains antioxidants and vitamin E that are good for the hair and the scalp.
Olive oil solves issues such as the dry, flaky scalp, or dandruff.
Switching to olive oil is a smart idea.