Neck Firming Cream
When you think about skincare, particularly anti-aging, the number one mistake I see is forgetting about your neck!
Neck also ages a lot faster than the rest of our heads, giving out our true age, or even making us look older than we actually are.
Wrinkles and loose skin come out of nowhere, and all of a sudden.
It is necessary to pamper and treat our neck with love and care.
Signs of aging and other troublesome conditions with good treatment can be prevented and reversed.
- 1/3 cup shea butter
- 3 Tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 2 tablespoons of Argan Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 15 drops carrot essential oil
- Using a double boiler, melt the shea butter and coconut oil.
- Once melted, add argan oil and stir well.
- Remove the blend from heat and let the mixture of shea butter and coconut oil cool down to room temperature or until the mixture is opaque.
- Whisk in the aloe vera gel and raw honey until combined.
- Lastly, add the carrot seed essential oil and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- When nice and creamy, pour the mixture into a small jar with a lid.
- You can store this cream for 1 week if you are using fresh aloe vera gel.
- If you are using the store-bought aloe vera gel, you can store the cream for 1 month.
- But note, you can keep the cream in the fridge for a few days.
- Before you go to bed, cleanse your face and gently massage it in the cream that goes from the cheekbones to the jaw.
- Massage the cream to your neck from the base of your jaw.
Massaging helps to drive the coconut oil deeper into your skin, where it can do the best.
- Leave the cream overnight for an extra boost of healing.
Coconut oil, as the name implies, is an oil obtained from the flesh (white part) of the coconut.
It has become a well-known staple in many kitchens and can also be used to tighten your skin.
Coconut oil is a strong antioxidant that works to remove free radicals that may harm your skin.
It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, preventing it from sagging.
Argan oil is very rich in essential fatty acids and has moisturizing, anti-aging, and anti-oxidant properties.
An anti-wrinkle cream, it is considered the best anti-aging treatment because its high content of linoleic acid enhances the natural elasticity of the skin and tightens the pores.
Our skin begins to wrinkle and appears to appear duller than it does because it loses moisture and hydration, which accelerates the aging process.
Argan oil increases the rate of skin regeneration and enhances its elasticity.
Since argan oil is extremely hydrating, it locks in moisture and makes your face look plumper, brighter, and smoother.
Honey can help enhance the appearance of the face.
It can help stop wrinkles from developing, keep the skin young, and avoid skin infections that can worsen aging.
It’s excellent for anti-aging.
The probiotics, vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes found in honey work together to nourish and plump the skin.
It preserves and restores moisture without causing it to be sticky or irritating.
Although it doesn’t fully remove wrinkles, it decreases their appearance.
Aloe vera extract helps naturally increase the development of collagen in the body, which further helps to reduce the noticeable signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Collagen helps minimize wrinkles and helps to strengthen the skin. It also increases skin elasticity.
Shea butter is a known moisturizing agent for your skin.
There are plenty of skincare items available at a range of price points that use shea butter as one of the key ingredients.
Shea butter has calming and anti-aging properties that can make the skin look smoother and prevent aging.
Carrot seed oil is the best when it comes to anti-aging.
Combining skin-modifying vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C, and moisturizing vitamin E, this essential oil helps smooth lines and restores sun damage, wounds, and any other skin trauma.