Monsoon Beauty Hacks
In this post, we will share effective beauty hacks for hair and skincare. It will help you to control hair fall and will keep your skin healthy and glowing.
In monsoon season your skin needs extra care, as humidity in this season will make your skin sticky and more prone to infections.
Tip#1 – Wash your face immediately as you enter your home
Because of humidity, all dirt can stick on your skin and it will increase your chances of getting breakouts.
So make sure you wash your face immediately when you come from outside.
If you wanna try some DIY
- Take an equal amount of neem powder and fuller’s earth powder.
- Add enough water to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face, rub for 2 minutes and then rinse it off.
Tip#2 – Scrub your face once a week
Scrubbing is important but it becomes a must for monsoon season.
To make your DIY face scrub you will need
- Gram Flour
- & Neem Oil
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of gram flour.
- Add 1 spoon of yogurt and a few drops of neem oil.
- Mix and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this paste all over your face.
- Let it dry for 5 minutes and then start rubbing with wet fingers.
- Scrub your face for 3-4 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Tip#3 – Use Brightening Face Mask
Dull skin is very common during this season, so make sure you use a skin brightening face mask at least twice a week.
To make your own skin brightening face pack, you will need
- Fuller’s earth powder
- Orange peel powder
- & Milk
- In a clean bowl take 1 spoon of fuller’s earth, and 1 tsp of orange peel powder.
- In this add enough milk to make a paste.
- If you have oily skin, you can use rose water instead of milk.
- Your pack is ready.
- Apply this pack all over your clean face, let it dry for 15 minutes, and then wash it off.