Mind-Blowing Hacks For Vaseline
Petroleum jelly, which is highly moisturizing and soft enough for even the most sensitive skin, can be used in a variety of ways!
It’s cheap and very easily available and you might have it lying around, so why not put it to good use?
Use As A Makeup Remover:
- Take a scoop out of vaseline and massage this on your face now take a damp microfiber cloth and wipe your face.
- Just a few simple swipes of Vaseline can remove your waterproof makeup within seconds.
- Make sure you rinse it off with a mild cleanser to avoid any irritation.
Use For Elbows
Vaseline provides great hydration to even the driest part of our skin like elbows and knees.
- Just rub some Vaseline on your dry and cracked elbows before sleeping to soften them.
- Do this daily to see soft and pretty elbows.
Use As A Highlighter
We all must have done this in schools to give that blinding effect.
- Apply little Vaseline on your highest point of faces like cheekbones, brow bones, cupid bows, and bridge of the nose that can add a dewy touch to your look.
It is a super easy and budget-friendly way to get glowing skin, without spending tons on highlighters.
And don’t worry vaseline will not clog your pores.
Use As A Cuticle Care Cream:
Vaseline is very effective in protecting and repairing dry cuticles.
Recommended also for soft hands.
- All you have to do is massage Vaseline into the nail bed and fingernails like any other hand cream before sleeping, and then wear a pair of gloves.
- You’ll wake up the next morning with smoother hands and prettier fingernails.
- The cuticles come in the same protein as our skin.
So, when the skin loses moisture they become dry and cracked.
Vaseline ‘s thin and non-greasy layer protects the cuticles from loss of moisture while preventing dryness and also heals cracked skin.
Use To Heak Crack Heels:
Vaseline is one of the best treatments for curing cracked feet and making your feet softer.
This emollient benefits your feet and also helps keep your entire body smooth and supple.
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Then scrub off any dead skin your the heels and apply a coat of Vaseline during the night on your feet.
- Wear a pair of clean woolen socks, for that extra nourishment and go to bed.
The oils in petroleum jelly help preserve the moisture, and it lasts longer on the surface of the feet than most water-based lotions, thus facilitating faster healing.
Use to heal Acne:
Staying at home and suffering from acne breakouts regularly?
You may not be able to get your routine skincare treatments, cleanings, and facials because of the ongoing pandemic.
That might be the reason you ‘re going to experience more than usual acne breakouts.
- You may apply tea tree oil mixed with petroleum jelly, quick treatment for a sudden pimple that can appear.
- Just apply this topically once a day on the active acne.
- Should not repeat, as this may cause inflammation of the skin.
Tea tree oil is an antiseptic and bacterias that cause acne can be destroyed.
Vaseline acts as a barrier and helps in reducing inflammation through excess moisturization.
This combination has a remarkable impact on annoying zits and can help to minimize dryness caused by improper use of acne home remedies.