No wonder potatoes are super useful for your health.
But did you know that when applied topically, it can also help you maintain clear and radiant skin?
Potato And Rice Flour Face Pack For Pigmentation
- 1 teaspoon potato juice
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients into a thick and smooth paste.
- Apply it on your clean face and neck and leave it on to dry.
- Wet your face and clean your face thoroughly while massaging it in a circular motion.
Potato juice helps to eliminate tan and minimize spots while the rice flour scrubs from your skin the dead cells, leaving it glowing and smooth.
The pores are tightened by lemon juice, and honey keeps the skin moisturized.
In case if you have super sensitive skin, dilute the lemon juice as it may cause skin irritation.
Glycerin Potato Face Mask:
- 1 medium-size potato grated
- 2 tbsp of raw milk
- Few drops of glycerin
- Take a medium-size potato and grate it.
- Next, add the other mention ingredients to it and mix it well.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Now let it on your face for approximately 15 minutes or until it dries off.
- Remove it properly with a damp washcloth.
With the help of glycerin, potatoes help to tighten the skin and reduce fine lines.
For all signs of aging skin, this is a very powerful face pack.
Its antioxidant properties are useful for preventing premature aging of the skin.
It is the best face mask for homemade potatoes.
Potato Peel Face Pack:
- 1 small bowl of potato peels
- 1 small bowl of yogurt
- Pinch of turmeric
- Add turmeric to the yogurt and soak the peels in them overnight.
- The next day massage your face with the soaked peels for a few minutes.
- Then leave them on.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it off thoroughly.
It is ideal around your mouth and upper lip for patchy skin.
It helps to regulate sebum production as well.
Carrot And Potato Face Pack:
- 1 small potato boiled
- 1 small carrot boiled
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take the boiled vegetables and mash them using a potato masher.
- Make a fine and lump-free paste and add a pinch of turmeric and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Apply this to your face evenly and keep it on for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, with cold water, rinse it off.
There is beta-carotene in carrots, which is converted to vitamin A.
Combating wrinkles helps.
The carrot increases the bleaching properties of the potato.
Together a finer skin tone is carried out.
At home, it’s a good potato face pack.
Potato Sheet Mask For Clear Skin
- 3 tablespoons potato juice
- 1 tablet tissue
- Take a medium-size potato and extract its juice in a bowl.
- Drop a compress tissue tablet and let it soak the potato juice.
- Place the tissue on your clean face (cover thoroughly), leaving gaps for the nostrils and the eyes. Let it dry.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Potatoes include carotenes and phenolic compounds that are pro-Vitamin A.
These are antioxidants that help to reduce the symptoms of aging and to keep the skin healthy and glowing.