Remember when the curry leaves are tossed in hot oil the fragrance wafts through your kitchen with that unique sizzle?
Well, consider whether the curry’s goodness leaves while improving your digestive system, can it produce wonders for your hair?
You are the one who just takes the leaves to the side without giving it a second thought? When you find out the benefits of curry leaves for growth in your hair, you’ll want to eat them all.
- Curry Leaves
- Hibiscus Flowers
- Take approximately half a cup of fresh curry leaves and hibiscus flowers and wash them thoroughly.
- Add them into a mixer to form a paste.
- When needed, add a few spoons of water.
- Note, a paste is required so don’t make it into a liquid.
- Using this as a hair mask, and add it to your hair and scalp.
- Depending on the length of your hair make the quantity you need.
- Leave on for 20 to 25 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- You can do it once a week, and see the difference in a couple of weeks.
Curry leaves also help reinforce the hair fibers, in addition to encouraging hair growth and preventing hair loss.
The proteins, vitamin B, and beta-carotene enhance hair shaft consistency and enhance hair safety and shine.
When it comes to promoting hair growth, curry leaves can prove very successful.
These leaves, rich in antioxidants and proteins, can help get rid of hair loss and can leave your hair looking bright and lustrous.
- 15-20 fresh curry leaves
- Take 15 to 20 leaves of fresh curry, and wish them well.
- Soak them in clean water for 15 minutes, and then crush them roughly.
- Mix this coarse paste with two to three tablespoons of fresh curd, then blend until a thick paste is obtained.
- Make sure the paste isn’t watery.
- Apply this hair mask over your whole scalp and hair length, and keep it on for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wash it off with a gentle shampoo and lukewarm water.
The curd moisturizes the scalp and gets rid of dead cells.
It will also leave you feeling new on your scalp and minimize dryness. Using this mask, at least once a week.
There are some anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of curry leaves.
Such compounds are used on the scalp to help cure dandruff and mild scalp infections.
You should regularly use curry leaves to rid yourself of dandruff. Curry leaves will help with this if you have a sensitive scalp.
3. Hair Tonic
- 1 cup Fresh Curry Leaves
- 1 cup Fresh Neem Leaves
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 cups of water
- Wash the leaves thoroughly and keep them aside.
- Now take a saucepan and add 2 cups of water, and boil it for 2 minutes.
- Once the water starts to boil add curry leaves, neem leaves, and fenugreek seeds.
- Put the flame to the lowest heat setting.
- Boil the tonic until it reduces to half, so 1 cup water should remain in the pan.
- Turn off the flame and let the tonic cool completely.
- Once it cools properly strain the tonic into a spray bottle using a fine strain.
- Now use this tonic as a post-wash treatment, spray this to your nicely cleansed scalp, you don’t need to apply this treatment to your roots.
- You can add a few drops of essential oil for the aroma and added benefits.
So options that you can consider are tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, rose essential oil, etc.
- It is not necessary to wash your hair after applying the tonic, but it depends on you you can apply it and leave it for an hour and then rinse.
Curry leaves enhance follicle health by removing dead skin, dirt, and grime.
They contain nutrients that nourish and improve the roots, preventing hair from falling.
The topical use of leaves strengthens the scalp and increases blood circulation.
This helps to eliminate toxins and improve hair growth.
Curry leaves contain a range of nutrients that support new hair growth and keep your hair strong and healthy.
These leaves help to avoid premature greying of your hair and, as a result, your hair keeps its color and lasts longer.
Curry leaves are also very high in antioxidants.
Antioxidants help keep the hair and scalp protected.
They combat the damage, causing free radicals to keep your hair strong.
Curry leaves enhance the hair’s elasticity and strength.
When damaged hair gets enough nourishment and moisture, it begins to recover its former strength.
Curry leaves, in conjunction with coconut oil, help provide the hydration and nourishment that your hair needs to recover.