How To Use Betel Leaves (Paan patta) For Fast Hair Growth
December 21, 2022 Written by GP Team
Today in this post, we are going to share an anti hair fall mask, that is very effective to prevent hair fall.
Betel leaves are known to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. Hair mask with this leaf can reduce your hair loss in just few applications.
To make this hair mask, you will need:
- A handful of betel leaves, also known as paan patta
- Sesame oil, if you don’t have this oil you can also use coconut oil
- In a blender take betel leaves.
- Grind them, & in this, add either sesame oil or coconut oil.
- Apply this pack all over your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for half an hour and then wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Betel leaf, has rich antibacterial properties help keep your scalp healthy and free of infection, promoting unhindered hair growth. These same properties also help control dandruff.
Sometimes, instead of betal leaves, you can also try guava leaves.
Guava leaves, contain vitamin B and C, which help boost collagen activity required for hair growth.