How to Lighten Skin on Hands & Feet: DIY Treatment
The skin that we have on our hands and feet can darken due to many reasons like prolonged exposure to the sun.
A little bit of sun a day adds up over the years and can make your skin darker than your natural complexion.
Your skin may also darken due to tanning or bronzing products.
If the skin on your hands and feet is darker than you would like it to be, there are a variety of things you can do to make it lighter.
With repeated therapy, you will find a gradual lightening of the skin over time.
- Orange Peel Powder
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon juice
- Milk or milk cream
- Licorice Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Take 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder in a bowl and add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of licorice powder.
- You can also mash one-inch raw turmeric in a blender to remove its juice and use it instead of a ready-made powder.
- Squeeze in the juice of the fresh lemon, eventually, add enough coconut oil to make the cream and blend well.
- If your skin is allergic to lemons, completely skip using lemon juice as it can cause inflammation and itchiness.
- Now add some raw milk or cream into the bowl and blend well until it turns thick, smooth, and fluffy.
- Apply this effective homemade whitening and lightening cream to your hands and feet for full gain at the earliest opportunity.
- You can also easily store it in your refrigerator for up to 7 days of daily use.
- Now leave the cream on your hand and feet for about 30 minutes.
- It depends on you how long you want to leave it on, but minimum keep if for minutes.
- You can also regularly scrub your skin before applying the cream.
Made from the best of natural ingredients and their extracts, a home-based hand, and leg, this cream is sure to be very effective and beneficial for the treatment of your skin.
Orange contains vitamin E that helps whiten the skin.
It also helps in increasing the flow of blood and can help make the skin shine.
Lemon also has skin whitening properties, which can help to brighten the skin if used daily.
Turmeric has a potent compound called curcumin that can control the production of melanin!
It gives you an even skin tone, while coconut oil moisturizes the dry and damaged skin with dark areas.
This mixture penetrates deep into the layers of the skin and brightens the skin from the inside.
Licorice has a natural lightening effect on the skin and can be used topically in areas of discoloration to promote an even complexion.
A natural skin lightening alternative to chemical hydroquinone, licorice extract contains an active ingredient called glabridin, which inhibits tyrosinase, an enzyme that induces pigmentation in response to exposure to sunlight.
The milk cream you throw away has plenty of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats that feed and moisturize your skin.
Like Besan and Haldi, Malai is a super ingredient in its own right and has been used for skin beauty for generations.