How To Get Rid Of Frown Lines And Pre Mature Wrinkles Naturally
January 20, 2021 Written by GP Team
Causes of frown lines and premature aging:
Sunlight-The sun’s ultraviolet rays are very harmful to your skin.
They break down the elastin and collagen at a much faster pace, making you more vulnerable to frown lines.
Stress — Stress causes the facial muscles to become rigid and release a stress chemical called cortisol in the body — this accelerates premature aging.
Smoking- Tobacco is as toxic to your skin as it is to your health.
Inhaling nicotine blocks the blood vessels and prevents the normal flow of oxygenated blood to the facial tissues.
- Follow this facial massage technique for a smooth, wrinkle-free forehead:
- Put the palms of your hand on either side of your forehead.
- Now keep the skin tight with your left hand and press the palm of your right hand to the right side of your forehead in a clockwise, circular motion for about two minutes.
- Repeat on the left side. Say it three times.
Around your eyes-
- Place both your thumbs on the outer corner of your eyes and fingers on the side of your head.
- Close your eyes and softly pull the outer corner of your eyes with your thumbs to the sides of your ears, slightly upwards.
- Keep on for 10 seconds, then relax. Repeat 15 times a day.
Moisturizing Your Skin
- Moisturizing is simple to do, it’s pretty cheap, and it’s necessary no matter what condition your skin is in.
- Dry skin, which creates wrinkles, is susceptible to sagging.
- So be sure to add a mild moisturizer in the morning before you start your day.
- Simply rub the moisturizer into your skin with tiny, circular movements.
- The SPF moisturizer in it is perfect so that you can prevent new lines from forming without having to buy another product.
- You should look for a light moisturizer that’s perfect for your skin.
- Study moisturizers that are ideally suited to skin types such as dry, wrinkled, depending on what your skin is like.
Drink plenty of water
- Keeping your skin well moisturized is an essential part of keeping your skin hydrated.
- Maybe this is something you’re already doing, and if so, it’s good to work!
- Don’t worry if you’re not drinking a lot of water right now.
- This is something you can do quickly.
- Try to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- If you have trouble drinking plain water, infuse the water with lemon or other fruits, such as strawberries.
Use sheet masks
- Sheet masks are great to deal will dry and damaged skin.
- Masks are an easy way to add moisture to your skin, and they’re so soothing.
- You may use a sheet mask or one that comes in the form of a cream.
- If your skin is very dry, use a mask about once a week or twice a week.
- Apply your mask, sit back, and relax with your favorite music for 10 to 20 minutes.
- You can purchase masks online, in your local beauty shop, or in a range of supermarkets with a beauty section.