How I Treated My Open Pores In Just a Few Days
After a certain age, oil glands get activated, that help your skin to remove toxins, and they also produce sebum, that acts as natural moisturizer for your skin.
If you do not take proper care of your skin, or if you have oily skin, and sometimes because of hormonal changes too, your oil glands may release excess sebum.
This might react with bacteria and dirt on your face, and causes clogged skin pores, and with time your pores start to look bigger.
Today in this post, I am going to share a very few steps that I included in my day to day skin care routine, and they helped me a lot to shrink size of open skin pores on my face.
Start with step#1, that is steaming
If you have clogged skin pores, steaming is like a blessing for your skin. It will help you to clean your clogged pores very gently.
- Take a bowl of hot water, in this add 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Dip a clean microfiber face towel in this, remove excess water, and cover your face with this towel for 2 minutes
- You can do this step everyday, but make sure you use clean towel everyday
Step#2 – Face Massage Gel
- To make this massage gel, take 1/2 tsp of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of rose water and 1/4 tsp of honey in this.
- Mix it well and your massage gel is ready
- Take required amount of this gel, and start to massage your face in upward circular motion.
- Do this for 5 minutes, and you’re done.
Step#3 – DIY Face Toner
Next thing, that you need to include in your skin care after step#2, is DIY toner, that contains natural astringent
- In a bowl take 1 spoon of tomato juice.
- Next add 2 spoons of rose water in this.
- Mix and your toner is ready
- After massaging your face, wipe gel with a clean wet towel
- Dip a clean cotton ball in DIY toner, and apply it all over your face.
- Let it act for 5 minutes on your skin, and then wash it off.
Step#4 – Face Pack
Last step of this routine, includes a face mask, that you can use twice a week. Ripe banana is the key ingredients of this face pack, that is rich in biotin.
- In a blender take one quarter of banana.
- In this add 1 spoon of thick curd.
- Blend it well and your pack is ready.
- Apply a thick layer of this pack all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes on your face and then wash it off
I have personally tried all these steps for 1 week, and could see visible changes in 1 week