Today in this post, I will share an effective treatment with honey, to get rid of hyperpigmentation and dark spots on your face.
Honey is a natural ingredient, with super healing powers. It’s gentler, more nourishing, and less likely to cause a reaction, so it is suitable for all skin types.
So now without any further delay let’s start with our today’s blog
In first part of this video we will do a spot treatment, and in 2nd part we will prepare a serum, that you can leave overnight on your face.
So let’s start with part#1, to make this spot treatment you will need
- 1 tbsp raw honey,
- And 3-4 drops of lemon juice
- In a clean bowl, take 1 tbsp honey and 3-4 drops of lemon juice, mix and your DIY is ready.
- Make sure your face is clean and dry before applying this remedy.
- With the help of a clean brush, apply this mixture on affected area.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, and then wipe it off
Now coming to part#2 of this video.
- To make this serum first take 4 tbsp of rose water in a clean bowl.
- In this add 1 spoon of orange peel powder, mix it well and keep it aside for 2 hours.
- In 2 hours all good properties of orange peel powder will infuse in rose water. Now filter this mixture with muslin cloth.
- Now in separate bowl mix 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Next in this add 2-3 spoons of orange peel and rose water mixture, that we have prepared.
- At last in this add few drops of vitamin E oil.
- Mix it well and your serum is ready.
- Take 3-4 drops of this serum and apply it all over your face.
- Leave it overnight on your face, and your treatment is done.
You can follow both steps on daily basis.