Homemade Natural Skin Bleach Treatments
For many women, bleaching the face has been one of the most popular routines for skincare.
Women were dependent on the natural kitchen ingredients such as tomatoes, honey, lemon, etc. these are enriched with natural skin bleaching properties.
- Raw Milk
- Mix 1 tablespoon of wild turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons of raw milk, and 1 teaspoon of honey together to lighten the skin and create a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes or so.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- Do it every day.
This mask can be useful for oily skin since the excess oil is absorbed by milk, the skin is moisturized by honey, and the dead skin cells are exfoliated by Turmeric to give bright and radiant skin.
The presence of vitamin C lightens the dark spots and patches and preserves the firmness and tautness of the skin by producing collagen.
- Orange Peel Powder
- Mix the powdered orange peel and milk and form a paste.
- Apply it to your cleansed face.
- For 30 minutes, leave this pack and rinse it off with regular water.
- Apply every day to get better results.
You can also add orange juice to the skin to lighten the skin.
Orange peels have a higher vitamin C content than the fruit itself.
You can simply dry them in the sun and grind them to prepare orange peel powder instead of throwing away the peels.
This can be used as a cleanser for the body.
It slows the rate of skin damage suffered from UV light exposure, pollution, and toxicity because of its antioxidant capacity and helps to fade out dark pigmentation on the skin.
- Milk powder
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of milk powder, 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of raw honey, and make a smooth and spreadable mask.
- Apply this bleach mask to your cleansed face.
- Leave this on for about 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
- Use this daily.
Milk contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B3, and other essential nutrients that help minimize damage to the skin, improve hydration, promote healthy, glowing, and lighter-toned skin.
By helping to remove ea skin cells and pigmented skin cells, milk powder lightens your skin.
- Mint paste
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of fresh mint leaves paste with 1 tablespoon of unsweetened yogurt and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to get extra brightening benefits.
- Make a smooth and uniform paste and apply this paste on your clean skin.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with water.
Its external application causes acne marks and blemishes to fade away, and internal intake purifies the blood and decreases the re-occurrence of acne.
Mint cleans the pores and the vitamin A ingredient present in it helps regulate the excessive oil created by the skin and also tones up the skin and immediately eliminates the blackheads.
- Oatmeal powder
- Licorice root powder
- In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon oatmeal powder, 1 tablespoon licorice root powder, and wrought raw honey.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply this bleach pack on your skin and leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
- After that, wash it off with normal water.
- Do every alternate day to get the desired result.
This bleach face mask removes the dead skin cells, reduces inflammation & acne, and makes skin glow and fair.
The Licorice root works like magic when used in its original and natural form on the skin.
This root will help make your skin clearer and brighter instead of damaging your skin.
Licorice root is used on all skin types, whether dry skin, irritated or mature and uneven skin, as ayurvedic medicine.