Our hair suffers a lot, from harmful UV rays to pollution and all these problems are diminishing our natural hair development.
With some great, easily available ingredients, this hair tonic is natural.
It works fantastically for all hair types and is also safe for colored hair.
- Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
- 2 tablespoons Fenugreek Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Black seeds
- A hand full of Neem Leaves
- Take around a cup of mustard oil in an iron pan.
If you don’t have an iron pan you can use a regular pan.
- Turn the heat on low heat and add fenugreek seeds and black seeds
- Do not boil the oil by keeping it on high flame, doing so will burn the oil and kill all the properties.
- Wait for the seeds to slowly change it’s color to black.
- That would take just about 10-15 minutes.
- Before turning the store approximately 5 minutes before adding the neem leaves and let it cook in oil and let the leaves become crispy and brown.
- Now turn off the stove and put the pan aside for and let it cool completely.
- Once the oil is completely cool use a strainer to strain the oil and store it in a glass bottle.
- Discard the seeds.
- You can see the difference in oil color.
Mustard oil is generally golden brown where after heating it with the seeds it turned blackish brown with fenugreek essence.
Not only this but also the fragrance changes; by sniffing the oil you can recognize the fenugreek essence.
- Oil your hair with this tonic a night before washing your hair.
- If not, massage with it at least 1 hour before head wash but in my experience, the former idea would yield better results.
- You can do this every time before you plan to wash your hair.
This tonic not only stimulates hair growth but also turns hair brown throughout use.
Neem has been used for years for treating skin conditions and hair loss.
Regular use of the neem on the scalp increases the circulation of the blood and strengthens the roots, which in turn encourages the growth of hair.
Neem also acts as a remedy for dandruff and lice.
If dryness, scaliness, dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, and excessive sebum affect the scalp, the hair roots are damaged.
Which contributes to hair loss. Neem helps battle these diseases, soothes the scalp, and fosters healthy growth of the hair.
Methi is a commonly used herb in most households; this is an excellent hair loss remedy.
This is also one of the best dandruff remedies and is known for its ability to improve scalp protection.
Mustard oil can promote hair growth through increased blood circulation within the scalp.
It contains protein, essential hair growth ingredients, and fatty acids called omega 3.
Those two nutrients can feed your hair.
This oil’s antibacterial and antifungal properties can prevent scalp infections as well as hair loss.
The black seeds also possesses many curative properties for your hair.
This is because it contains antioxidant thymoquinone which works to promote hair growth as well as protect against hair thinning and hair loss.
Additional Tips For Hair Growth
- Stop getting your hair brushed when it’s wet. Damp hair is fragile and susceptible to breaking.
- Insomnia is a common factor that causes hair loss. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Drinking lots of water and a balanced diet is essential to proper body function.
It’s just as important what you put into your body as what you put on your hair.
- Avoids unnecessary indulgence of tobacco, cigarettes, and other toxic drugs.
- To promote hair regrowth, a paste of licorice and milk or black pepper and lemon seeds can be added to bald areas.
- Eat raw vegetables and salads per day.
- Do meditation and workout to avoid depression and sleeplessness.