Most of the time, has your desire for bouncy and lustrous hair led you to disappointment?
Well, as per experts worldwide, it’s undoubtedly time to include Vitamin E in your hair care regime.
Use Hair Masks That Contain Vitamin E Oil:
- 1 half-ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- Combine all the ingredients together in a food processor until they form a creamy hair mask.
- Make sure that there are no lumps in the hair mask.
- Apply the hair mask on your hair and scalp.
- Leave the mask on for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with a mild shampoo and conditioner your hair.
Avocado helps keep your hair hydrated and restores damaged hair.
As a smoothing agent, olive oil works.
Rough, brittle, and frizzy hair is transformed into silky, smooth, and balanced tresses by a blend of all three ingredients.
To keep your hair safe and free from troubles, you must pamper your scalp.
Going to the roots and massaging them with a healthy hair mask is the easiest way to do that.
A healthy scalp implies healthy hair, after all.
Use Vitamin E Oil Mixed With Other Oil:
- Vitamin E Oil Capsules
- Carrier Oil Your Choice
- Depending on the length of your hair, take 10-20 capsules and cut the ends off so that you can collect the oil in a cup.
- Combine it with any carrier oil, such as olive oil, if the oil is too thick.
- Wash your hair, then leave it to dry.
- Section your hair and begin to apply the oil to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30-45 minutes, and then use a mild shampoo to rinse it off.
Vitamin E oil can also help in rejuvenating damaged hair follicles and prevent breakage.
Avocado oil, wheat germ oil, and palm oil are natural oils that have higher vitamin E content.
Yogurt-Honey Hair Mask
- Raw Honey
- Vitamin E Oil Capsules
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and add 2 teaspoons each of vitamin E oil and raw honey.
- Mix everything really well.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Then wash it off using a natural shampoo.
- You should apply this hair mask at least once a week for better results.
Healthy sources of natural vitamin E are honey and yogurt, which can be combined to make a very powerful hair mask.
By sealing in the natural moisture into your hair strands and fixing your split ends and damaged hair, honey conditions your hair.
On the other side, yogurt keeps the scalp hydrated and clear from microbial infections.
1. Helps In Hair Health:
- Vitamin E’s antioxidant property decreases cell damage and improves hair development.
- Compounds that defend the body from oxidative damage and neutralize free radicals are antioxidants.
- Free radicals are the atoms or the molecules that are created when external aggressors such as sunlight, pollution, smoking, and aging are introduced to your body.
- Free radicals are wild, and free electrons are still on the lookout for them.
- They do harm to your body during this hunting process.
- The capillaries are stimulated by vitamin E, thereby increasing blood flow to the scalp and promoting hair growth.
2. Prevents Hair Loss:
- Vitamin E helps prevents hair loss, hair breakage, and split ends.
3. It Makes The Hair Shiny:
- Many people believe that after the use of vitamin E capsules or hair products with vitamin E, their hair becomes shiny.
- Hair damage is caused by toxins, heat, and hair products, leaving it brittle, frizzy, and dull.
- It is believed that vitamin E would bring back the missing shine in the hair.
4. Balances Oil On The Scalp:
- To seal the moisture in, vitamin E forms a protective layer on the scalp.
- The dry and irritated scalp is home to several problems with hair.
- Vitamin E balances the oil and provides the scalp with moisture.