Just like our face, protecting the skin in our neck is important because it is one of the first places to have signs of aging.
Sun exposure and pollution are two of the most important causes of dark skin on your neck.
There are some home remedies you can try to get rid of skin damage on your neck besides the daily application of sunscreen on your neck and face.
1st Almond Oil
- Pure Sweet Almond Oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- In a bowl take 2 tablespoons of almond oil, to this add 7-10 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- To use Begin with a gentle face wash, cleanse your neck and rinse with water. Pat dry, dry. Press dry.
- Take a little oil on your palm and start to massage.
- Keep massaging your neck for about 10-15 minutes in circular motions.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off.
Almond oil is a really effective, very easy solution to reduce pigmentation on the neck area.
It is a rich vitamin E source that softens, smooths, and softens the skin.
Almond oil works as a mild bleaching agent which helps improve your skin tone and evening.
The tea tree oil helps in improving the blood circulation and heals any scars or blemishes on the skin.
2nd Aloe Vera
- Cut and open the fresh aloe vera leaf and soup the gel out.
- Using the raw gel straight from the plant massage your neck with this gel for a couple of minutes and then leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes rinse in water or use a fine muslin cloth to wipe off the aloe vera and pat dry.
Aloe vera contains a flavonoid called aloesin that slowly decreases pigmentation to help lighten the skin.
Aloe vera is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that make your skin clear, moisturized and nurtured efficiently and safely.
It has anti-aging properties. It helps in keeping wrinkles and age spots at bay.
Aloe vera helps to moisturize your skin, keep it hydrated, rejuvenated, and glowing.
- Take a medium-size potato and grate it.
- Now squeeze all the juice out of the grated potato using a fine strainer.
- To use apply the juice directly on your neck and wait for 15 minutes or until it dries completely before rinsing it with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this remedy twice every day for the best results.
Potato is known for its natural mild bleaching properties that can lighten the skin to a great extent.
It also helps remove the dark patches and makes your skin tone even.
Potato juice is acidic and contains natural bleaching agents for the skin. They help to brighten up your skin and make it shine.
It helps you to get rid of ugly spots, marks, and blemishes.
Reduces inflammation due to bruises, rashes, and ulcers.
Contains antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental damage caused by pollution and sun exposure.