In today’s skin care market, many products are infused with milk due to its moisturising and nourishing properties.Raw milk is one of the most beneficial ingredients for skin. Its topical application is said to make skin healthy and glowing.
Since ancient times, milk is being used to keep your skin looking youthful and supple. And today in this post how can use raw milk at home to get the skin of your dreams.Make sure to get maximum benefits for your skin, you use it in the form of raw milk.
So without any further delay lets start with our article
In first part, we will prepare a gentle face cleanser using milk and honey
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of raw milk. In this add 1 tbsp of honey, mix it well, and your DIY is ready
- Massage this mixture on your face for good 5 minutes, and then let it sit on your face for more 5 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water. You can do this exercise daily to get the best results.
In 2nd part of this, I will share how can you use raw milk as toner
The main function of toner is to even draw out excess sebum from skin pores and tighten the large pores over time after everyday use.
Raw milk is rich in B-vitamins, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium, and other potent antioxidants which makes it more beneficial when used every day as toner
- Mix equal amount of carrot juice and raw milk in a clean bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton pad, and apply this mixture on your clean face.
- Leave for 3-4 minutes, and after that you can wipe your face with rose water.
This toner will provide all benefits of milk to your skin with benefits of carrots, that tightens, exfoliates, and moisturises the skin
In last section of this post, I will discuss a quick remedy to remove tanning from your face.
- In a clean bowl take 2 tbsp of raw milk, and in this add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and your remedy is ready.
- Apply a layer of this all over your face, let it dry for 2 minutes, and then apply one more layer
- Repeat this process 2-3 times more.
- Let it sit on your face for 10-15 minutes, and then you can wash your face with cold water.