We all wish to have a spotless, dewy and healthy-looking complexion, in other words, we want glass skin. This is a very popular K–Beauty trend and today in this post, we will share a DIY glass skin routine with natural ingredients. Here is a 4 step glass skin routine that you can do with ingredients present in your kitchen, these steps include apple face cleanser, aloe vera honey face massage, fermented rice face mist and green tea face moisturiser .
Start with step#1, which is a face cleanser
In this step, we will prepare a gentle apple face cleanser, that will purify and exfoliate your face without any harmful chemicals.
To make this you will need
- 1 ripe apple
- 1/3 cup plain curd
- 2 tsp of honey
- And 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take all the ingredients in the blender jar and blend them and your natural face cleanser is ready
- Apply this pack on your dry face.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse with plain water.
This cleanser will deep cleanse and will also exfoliate dead skin on your face.
Step#2: Face massage
- Take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- In this add 2 tsp of honey.
- Mix and your face massage cream is ready.
- Apply this cream on your face and start to massage your face in an upward circular motion.
Step#3: Fermented Rice Face mist
Take some rice and boil it and then strain and collect the water, and if you don’t want to boil, alternatively, you can soak the rice overnight and collect the water the next morning. Collect this water in a bowl and leave it to ferment for about 2 to 3 days, once fermented, this can work as an amazing face mist. You can use it twice a day after cleansing your face and store it in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Step#4: Green Tea Face Moisturizer
For this you will need
- 2 Teaspoons of warm green tea
- 2 Teaspoons of glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl, & then seal in a bag and place in the fridge, apply this moisturizer on your face, Once the face mist is absorbed into the skin and enjoy your all-natural, dewy glowing skin.