Get Long And Thick Hair With The Magic Of Onion
Growing your hair is a challenge, and it takes time and patience.
With the amount of time your hair takes to grow and the trims you can’t stop, it’s hard to fight the temptation to give up.
Growing your hair takes a lot of patience, but it doesn’t have to be as painfully slow.
Using growth-stimulating ingredients such as onion will help improve the rate at which your hair grows while also adding volume.
- 1 Piece Medium-sized onion
- 1 Piece Fresh leaf of aloe vera
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil or Mustard oil as well
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Take all of the ingredients
- Cut the front or edge of the aloe vera, as it contains yellow juice that is not ideal for the skin or hair.
- Cut the aloe vera and place the pulp in a grinding jar or use a hand chopper.
- Chop the slices of onion.
- Add some lemon juice.
- Add some coconut oil.
- Grind it.
- Grind ingredients are ready for you.
- Take a thin cotton cloth and move it to another tub.
- Strain the juice from the pulp.
- The hair serum is ready for you.
- The best way to improve your hair growth is by using onion juice as a serum.
- Cover your scalp and let the onion hair serum sit for 15-30 minutes before rinsing with a mild shampoo.
- You can leave on for as long as you want too.
There is no restriction on that.
You will use this method any other day to get the best results.
The rich sulfur content of onions minimizes hair thinning and nourishes hair follicles.
Its antibacterial nature treats dandruff and other infections of the scalp while antioxidants present in onion juice reverse premature greying of the hair.
2. Massage Oil
- Castor oil
- Onion Juice
- Add 2 tablespoons of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of castor oil to achieve a good consistency.
- Apply thoroughly to the scalp, gently massaging the front, sides, and back parts.
- Leave it for an hour before washing with a mild shampoo to see fast results.
Blending castor oil and onion juice will certainly improve your hair’s growth and help maintain a healthy scalp.
Castor oil is known for its antifungal properties in addition to stimulating hair growth and growing hair volume.
3. Hair Mask
- 1 -2 egg depending on the length of your hair
- Onion juice
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Combine 1 egg + 2 tablespoons of onion juice + 2-3 drops of tea tree essential oil to make the best hair mask you can use for healthy hair.
Eggs are known for their protein content that nourishes hair like no other, while tea tree oil helps unclog hair follicles and prevents odor.
- You should add this mask to your full scalp covering your hair from the roots to the ends.
- Cover your head with a removable shower cap and allow it to last for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with some cold water and shampoo.
Why onion juice is perfect for growing your hair
- Onion juice has sulfur, which is said to avoid thinning and breakage of the hair. Less hair thinning and breakage ensures thick hair growth.
- Onion juice helps to nourish the hair follicles with the help of sulfur. Nourished hair follicles would allow healthy hair to regenerate.
- The presence of antioxidants in onion juice can help to reverse premature greying of the hair.
- Good onion juice massage can help increase blood circulation and help increase hair growth.
- Its antibacterial properties can help keep your scalp away from infection and further promote healthy hair growth.