Alia Bhatt has always flaunted her makeup-free looks, be it in the movies like Raazi or on her Instagram, with her flawless, glowing and radiant looks. Here are some home remedies she swears by and her favourite goto’s for her naturally glowing and flawless skin.
Home Remedy# 1: Multani mitti face pack
The first home remedy that she absolutely loves is using a Multani mitti face pack, it is her favourite ingredient as it removes excess oil from the skin and is known to actively work against acne. It is also effective in the treatment of tan and pigmentation. Here is an amazing Multani mitti fruit pack that works amazingly well to remove tan and pigmentation and give you glowing skin like Alia Bhatt.
To prepare this pack you will need
- Multani mitti powder
- And Papaya pulp
Papaya contains a special enzyme called papain that removes dead cells and other impurities present in the skin. Combined with Multani mitti, it makes for an effective skin whitening remedy.
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of Multani mitti powder.
- In this add 1 tbsp of papaya pulp.
- Mix it well, if the consistency is too thick, you can add a few drops of rose water to this.
- Mix everything and your mask is ready.
- Apply this paste to your face evenly.
- Wait for it to dry completely.
- Wash it off with cool water.
- Use this face pack 3 times a week for the best result
Home Remedy #2: Ice cubes
Alia Bhatt swears by using ice cubes on the face. When Alia wakes up with a puffy face in the morning she simple dabs some ice on her face. Using ice cubes on your face, not only helps you reduce puffy face, it prevents signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines and makes your skin firm. It also helps you with preventing acne and reducing dark circles.