Get Glass Skin With Rice Water
November 26, 2021 Written by GP Team
We all know the benefits of rice water for the skin. It stimulates blood flow, minimises skin pores by skin tightening and at the same time gives you clear brighter skin. Today in this post, we will share how can you achieve glass skin naturally by adding rice water to your skincare. For all these steps we prefer fermented rice water, as it is rich in vitamins and minerals.
To make this:
- Soak rice in water in a jar for 3-4 days.
- When the water starts to give a sour smell, filter it and put this water in the refrigerator.
How can you use this water in a regular skincare routine
Step#1 – Cleansing
- In a bowl mix 1 spoon of fermented rice water, 1 spoon of rose water and 1 spoon of Honey.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply a layer of this mixture all over your face and neck.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
Step#2 – Toning
For toning also you can use rice water, but make sure you dilute it first.
- In a clean spray bottle mix 1 part of rice water and 3 parts of rose water.
- Spray this all over your face and neck, dab it lightly and you’re done.
The last step of this routine is moisturization
- Take 2 spoons of aloe vera gel in a bowl, add 1 tsp of rice water and 2-3 drops of lemon juice in this.
- Mix and your gel-based moisturiser is ready.
- Apply this gel on your face and neck and your CTM routine is done here.
- You can store this moisturiser in the fridge for future use.