DIY Glycerin Face Pack for Brighter Skin
We all have glycerin at home.
It is basically a moisturizing powerhouse and we mostly use it to get rid of dry skin in winter.
Glycerin is commonly used to get soft, smooth, and radiant skin on your face in many skincare routines.
- Rose Water
- In a bowl, take 3 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin and to that, add 1 tbsp each of fresh lemon juice and 100% pure rose water.
- Mix together and gently apply it on to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and after that, rinse it off using cold water.
- Use this face pack once or twice every week for the best results.
Lemon juice is recognized for its excellent benefits of skin lighting and whitening.
It is rich in vitamin C which helps our skin tone to improve.
Lemon juice also contains a high amount of citric acid which helps to lighten our skin tone.
Vitamin C is an effective anti-oxidant and is of great benefit to healthy skin.
It battles the free radicals and protects our skin from various damages including darkening of the skin, dry skin, premature aging, acne, etc.
We all know that UV exposure is a major factor behind the darkening of the skin.
Through its antioxidant effects, vitamin C helps reverse the damage to the skin done by UV exposure and lightens the dark skin over time.
Rosewater has been used to get fair and beautiful skin for ages.
This is a source of numerous natural bio-active chemicals, giving our skin amazing benefits.
The rose oil content of rose water, in fact, is also good for achieving radiant and even-toned skin.
Rosewater comes with a variety of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A, B3, C, E, and antioxidants.
Vitamin A stimulates the growth of new cells, which over time tends to lighten skin color.
This also increases blood flow to the skin, which in effect provides the skin cells with nourishment, which makes our skin appear more toned which radiant.
Glycerin has emollient properties that help to keep moisturizing our skin.
This emollient glycerin property also makes touching of our skin smooth and supple.
Daily use of glycerin is giving our skin a healthy look.
In fact, glycerin ‘s medicinal effects on our skin help to treat a variety of skin issues, leading to safer and cleaner skin.
- Neem Powder
- Take 2 tablespoons of neem powder in a bowl and prepare a mask by mixing it with enough amount of glycerin.
- Apply this face pack all over the face, and wait until naturally, it gets dry.
- Wash off with clear water, and repeat the whole thing two or three times a week.
Neem enriches itself with proven anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
For this reason, it is known as an effective treatment of acne and pimples.
The neem’s anti-septic effects, along with its anti-inflammatory properties, help to soothe the acne-irritated skin.
Daily use of neem also helps to improve skin healing.
- Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin and mix it with an equal amount of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Your face pack of glycerin is ready to go.
- Apply it to the face and back, then rub gently for a few minutes.
- Leave it on the skin for 25-30 minutes and wash it off with fresh water afterwards.
- Twice or three times a week, reapply this glycerin face kit.
Aloe vera works like a spell on dry and thin bodies.
This is known for its incredible properties that rejuvenate the skin.
Daily application of aloe vera helps bring dry skin back to life.
Aloe vera is non-comedogenic in nature. It softens the texture of the skin without blocking pores.
Therefore, even on sensitive skin it cam can be used safely without the risk of breaking out.