Dark Neck Problem? Try These Home Remedies To Get Rid of It
Do you feel irritated when you find a big difference between the color of your face and the neck?
Usually, we pamper our face with facials, clean and fill it with face packs; what’s left behind is our neck, which has the same exposure as your face.
If it’s light, pollution, or dust, it goes through everything and ends up looking grey and pigmented.
Not only is it important to clean your neck along with your face, but you also need to scrub and moisturize it on a daily basis.
If you haven’t taken care of your dark neck, now is the time to do it!
We suggest some useful home remedies for dark neck.
1. Oatmeal Scrub For Dark Neck
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice
- Rosewater or olive oil
- Grind the oats until you have a dense powder.
- Add tomato juice and rose water to produce a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture evenly to your neck and leave for around 20 minutes.
- After that, wet your fingertips and start cleaning your neck gently.
- Clean with cold water and pat dry.
This method can be followed two or three times a week to produce quicker results.
It is necessary to extract dead cells that have already been formed a thick layer due to improper care.
You should scrub them away with the magical skincare ingredient oats.
Oats is a great cleanser, and a great moisturize the skin at the same time.
This helps you get rid of the dryness that could be responsible for darkening the skin on your body.
2. Curd For Dark Neck
- 1-2 tablespoons curd
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3-4 vitamin E capsules
- Carefully pierce the capsules and add the oil inside to the cup.
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply the mixture to the collar.
- Leave the curd pack for 20 minutes.
- Apply to the neck and rub deeply for a few minutes.
- Rinse it off.
- Repeat this every night before you go to bed.
Curd contains natural enzymes that function in combination with the acids contained in the lemon juice to lighten the dark skin of the neck.
It also contains healthy fats that nourish and smooth the skin.
Vitamin E inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme and thus has a depigmenting effect on the skin.
It also keeps the skin hydrated as a moisturizing agent.
- Powdered almonds, ½ teaspoon
- Milk powder, 1 teaspoon
- Honey, 1 teaspoon
- Mix the almonds, honey, and milk powder in the paste and add to the back and sides of the neck.
- Just leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse off with some cold water.
- Do this on an alternate day.
Almonds are rich in vitamin E and other minerals that are healthy for your skin.
It’s used to lighten under-eye circles, and now you know how to strip the tan from your neck if you haven’t already done it.
Almond is high in vitamin E, which softens and rejuvenates the skin.
It is also has a mild bleaching agent with sclerosant properties that helps to improve the complexion and tone of the skin.
Honey increases blood circulation and cures any wounds or blemishes that maybe there.
Tips To Follow
- Make sure that every time you wash your face, you wash your hands.
- Like keeping your facial skin hydrated and shielded from sunlight, the skin on your neck also needs some attention.
- Often add a moisturizer and a sunscreen with a decent amount of SPF to the neck.
- Warm-up almond oil (or any other carrier oil) and massage your neck once a month for improved circulation and glow.
- Last but not least, do not wear chains or ornaments made of allergic metals on your neck as they can cause your skin to darken.