Lipsticks can either make or break your look. Even if you apply only lipstick it is good enough to instantly brighten up your complexion and make you look and feel good. However, there are a few do’s and dont’s that you must follow to look your best all the time.
- Apply concealer around your mouth before applying lipstick. Dab it properly to blend it well, or else it will stand out.
- If you do not apply concealer and apply a peach or nude lipstick then it won’t look nice.
- Always apply a lip primer to make your lipstick last long.
- Always choose a darker shade of lip liner.
- Apply the lip liner and then fill in your lips with a lipstick that is one shade lighter than your lipliner.
- Glide on a thin layer of lip gloss if you prefer glossy to matte lipstick.
If you like a natural look for daily office wear then follow the steps listed down below to look your best:
- Take some brown sugar and lemon if you have oily skin; replace lemon juice with olive oil if you have dry skin and make a natural lip scrub at home. Then take a toothbrush that has soft bristles, dip it in your scrub and gently exfoliate your lips with this scrub. Wash it off with cold water or wipe off with a towel. Then apply a thick layer of lip balm and go to bed. Follow this process at least thrice a week before bedtime. You must stick to a lip care regime if you want your lipstick to look nice on you naturally.
- The next morning before applying your make up, dip a cotton petal in raw, unprocessed milk and wipe your lips gently with it to deeply cleanse your lips.
- Then, apply a generous amount of lip balm for intensive care.
- Next up take an ivory pencil.
- Draw a neat outline to make sure your lips do not bleed.
- Then apply a lip liner that is at least two shades darker than your lipstick.
- Fill in your lips with a lipstick.
- Apply your lip gloss, at last, to make sure you get a balanced look.
If you want to do an ombre lip color then keep reading to find how you can rock this look:
- At first, apply a lip balm at first to make sure that your lips don’t get dried out.
- Next up, apply a lip primer to make sure that your lip color lasts all day long.
- Take an angular brush.
- Outline your lips with a darker lip color, using the angular brush.
- Fill in your lips with a lighter shade of lipstick.
- Apply a thick layer of lip gloss.
- Now take a flat fluffy brush and smudge the edges to get that ombre look.