We all want skin that’s fair, glowing, youthful, and radiant.
Therefore, here are beauty tips from Shahnaz Hussain for fair skin.
Here are some outstanding ways to make your skin glow.
Milk Powder Face Pack:
- Milk powder
- Add about half a teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of rosewater to one teaspoon of milk powder in a bowl.
- To make a smooth and uniform paste, mix well.
- Uniformly apply the paste over your face and wash it off after 20 minutes with water.
For normal to dry skin, this face pack is excellent.
You should use mayonnaise or egg yolk if your skin is extremely dry, as they help combat dryness, and add a moisturizer.
Almond & Milk Face Pack:
- Exfoliating the skin regularly helps in getting rid of the dead skin and also brightens the skin.
- Mix some yogurt or curd with some ground almonds and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Apply the scrub all over your face evenly.
- Now using your fingertips massage the scrub all over the face in circular movements.
- Use this scrub twice a skin to prevent dead skin from building up and making you look dull.
Cucumber & Milk Face Pack
- Milk Powder
- Cucumber Juice
- Cucumber has a very cooling effect on the skin.
- Add two teaspoons of milk powder to some cucumber juice.
- Add one egg white to the mixture and mix it into a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack to your face and neck and keep it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water.
Orange Peel and Curd:
- Dried Orange/ Lemon Peel
- Powder some dried orange or lemon peels.
- Add them to a bowl of curd and use this mixture as a scrub.
- Exfoliate your face for at least five minutes and wash it off with water.
This scrub will help to brighten your face and is excellent to get rid of suntan.
- Do not apply makeup immediately after treating your skin to a facial.
- Give your skin moderate time to breathe.
- Give a facial every week using skin, friendly organic products to improve your skin texture.
Synthetic products may damage your skin.
- Make advance preparations and keep all ingredients ready before starting your facial to complete all steps efficiently.
- Keep your self-tension-free in a quiet and calm atmosphere to achieve the best results.
- Stay out of the sun.
The new skin cells exposed by your facial are sensitive.
Give them a few days out of the sun and, if you have to go out, use a high SPF sunscreen. Use an umbrella while going out of the home to avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid any ingredients which do not suit your skin type, and in case if you feel uncomfortable with any ingredients, then rinse it off immediately and cleanse your face.
- Drink plenty of water/Soup or Juices to keep your skin refreshed and hydrated.