An outstanding complexion is the dream of every woman, but this may not always be the case.
Sun damage, allergic reactions, pollution, clogged pores, lifestyle decisions, and many other factors lead to skin damage that may leave your skin with stubborn blemishes.
Egg White For Blemishes
- 1 egg white
- A face pack brush (optional)
- On clean skin, apply the egg white using either the brush or using your fingers.
- Let it dry for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water.
- Pat dry and apply a moisturizer.
- Apply this face mask twice a week.
Natural enzymes that help to tone the skin and lighten blemishes and scars are found in egg white.
A rich source of protein and amino acids, thus fending off the development of bacteria, egg whites flush out bacteria.
Egg whites absorb excess oil and work towards reducing pigmentation in the form of blemishes.
Beaten egg whites eliminate discoloration, even the tone of the skin, and reinforce the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel For Blemishes
- Cut an aloe vera leaf open and remove the fresh gel inside that is present.
- Apply it to the affected region and massage it for one or two minutes.
- For 10-15 minutes, keep it on.
- With water, clean it off.
- You can even keep it on overnight if it does not feel too sticky.
- Twice a day, apply aloe gel.
Aloe vera possesses rejuvenating healing and skin properties.
It has antioxidants that are responsible for these skin effects and polysaccharides.
Aloe vera gel is primarily used to nourish and moisturize the skin but may be used to reduce blemishes as it helps to regulate the overproduction of melanin that happens when an acne scar emerges.
Potato Juice For Skin Blemishes
- In order to extract the potato juice, grate the potato and squeeze it tightly.
- On the blemish, apply this and keep it on for 10 minutes.
- With normal tap water, rinse it off.
- If you want, you can keep it overnight too for fast results.
- 1-2 times daily, apply potato juice.
Rich in starch, potatoes, or potato juice, it serves as a mild bleaching agent that eliminates skin discoloration and blemishes.
This root produces an enzyme called catecholase that also speeds the development of healthy skin.
Neem For Blemishes
- A handful of dried neem leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- To get a smooth neem paste, crush the leaves and mix it with honey.
- Apply this paste to the region affected or to the entire face.
- Allow the face pack to dry for about 10-15 minutes.
- With normal water, rinse it off.
- Use this treatment twice a week for best results.
Neem absorbs the surplus oil that the skin creates and clogs the pores.
With daily use, it even blurs blemishes and reduces dark spots.
Papaya For Blemishes
- A few pieces of green papaya
- In a food processor, add the raw papaya and make a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your clean face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the papaya pack with water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week like this for best results.
The potent enzymes found in papaya exfoliate the skin and put under control the production of oil.
To expose flawless and blemish-free skin, the accumulated impurities are all extracted.