Beetroot Skin Whitening Face Mask That Can Do Wonder On Your Skin
We all want a skin that is a few shades lighter. However, UV rays are not making it any easier for us to achieve that goal. Exposing ourselves to the outside world also means exposing the skin to a tremendous amount of damage. We trust nature to solve this problem, & the one ingredient that is most effective is beetroot. They are known to work on the blood which ensures that the skin repair happens right from the roots.
In today’s article, we will be sharing with you our trustworthy mask using beetroot which will help in bringing an inner glow to your skin. It will also repair other skin damages like acne and blemishes.
To make this magical beetroot skin whitening face mask, you will need:
- 1 tbsp of raw Beetroot juice
- A pinch of Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of Milk cream and
- 2 tablespoon of Gram flour
- Take a glass bowl, add beetroot juice, turmeric powder, milk cream and gram flour in it.
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Apply this paste onto your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse the mask off and pat the skin dry.
- Finish by applying a light moisturizer on it.
- Use this mask 2-3 times in a week for best results.
Beetroot juice works like a blood purifier which removes all the toxins and promotes healthy skin.
It is also rich in vitamin C which clears acne as well as blemishes.
These vitamins also work as a shield and protect the skin from UV rays damage and pre-mature ageing signs.
Turmeric powder comes packed with healing properties which help in treating skin damage.
It also contains anti-inflammatory properties which target the pores, cleanses it and repairs it.
Milk Cream hydrates the skin and moisturizes it.
Its lactic acid help in brightening the skin and providing it with a natural glow.
Gram flour is a gentle exfoliator which removes impurities as well as dirt off the skin.
It makes the skin brighter whilst making it smooth.
Now that you have the magic recipe to brighten your face, here are some tips using which you can fasten the process of skin whitening.
You can choose to practice them all or opt for ones which are the most convenient for you.
Tip #1. Massage Your Skin
- When you massage your skin, you cause the blood to flow faster and better.
- Massaging the skin also helps in plumping the skin and improving the complexion.
Tip #2. Make Toner a Must
- A toner helps in hydrating the skin while penetrating deep into the layer.
- This cause faster repair and a brighter overall complexion.
Tip #3. Stock Up on Vitamin C
- Vitamin C not only helps in brightening the skin but also in improving the overall complexion.
- It makes the blood flow faster which quickens the repair process.
- You can either consume vitamin C tablets or use fruits which comes packed with it.
Tip #4. Exercise
- While this tip isn’t directly connected to the skin, following it will do wonders for it in the long run.
- Exercising causes you to sweat which removes the toxins away from the body.
- These toxins can cause the skin to appear dull and damaged.