A healthy diet can help you ensure healthy skin in winter, and today in this post we will share a very simple drink, that will help your skin to get an inner glow.
To make this drink you will need
- 1-inch piece of raw ginger
- 2 amla
- One medium-size Tomato
- And two sprigs of fresh coriander
- First, take 2 amlas, wash them and chop them into small pieces to remove the seed.
- Put chopped amla in a blender.
- Now add chopped tomato, ginger and coriander leave to the blender.
- Add half a cup of water to this and blend it well.
- Strain and your juice is ready.
- Daily drink 1 glass of this juice before your breakfast.
This juice has a high amount of vitamin C, which promotes skin collagen production and also help your skin to regain plumpness and elasticity.
Tomatoes and ginger coupled with coriander are well-known skin healers and glow bringers. The astringent properties in tomatoes help cut down excess sebum production on the skin which leads to a reduced outbreak of blackheads and whiteheads.
Ginger is known for evening out the skin tone and for working as a gut health booster which directly affects skin health.