All of this, while many of us have been too busy to pay attention to our skin, but we have plenty of time to pamper it because of covid.
So here is a 7-day plan that will offer a full makeover to your skin.
Start A Skin Cleansing Routine
The natural homemade malai face cleanser can help you to treat dry skin as well.
- Mix a tablespoon of fresh milk cream with a tablespoon of raw honey and apply the cleanser on your skin.
- Leave it on for 5-7 minutes.
- Once it is done, rinse it off with water.
- It’s the dense, yellow layer that forms on your milk. Milk cream acts as a natural cleanser.
- Your skin excretes oil even when you are inside your home when you sleep.
- When you wake up, this oil needs to be washed, or it will make your skin look dull.
- It may help to follow the basic routine of CTM (Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturising).
Sticking to natural cleansers that do not damage your skin is safest.
Switch To Natural Foods
Your skin is a representation of what you eat, which is why you should consume raw, unprocessed foods.
Your skin may be damaged by ingestion of refined or unhealthy foods such as sweets, fast food, coffee, etc.
Change your diet routine and start eating more fruits, vegetables, soups that offer a natural glow to your face, and nutritious drinks.
Face Yoga For Natural Glowing Skin
To make your skin glow naturally, you can try some amazing Yoga techniques.
These 2 Yoga asanas are known to be great for your skin.
This asana helps to increase the face’s blood supply and makes it glow naturally.
This asana contributes to your head’s blood supply, which makes your skin shine and also helps to treat skin problems.
You can do these 2 asanas every day to enjoy the benefits.
Removing Dead Skin Cells
- Ground Coffee
- Coconut Oil
- Mix an equal amount of extra virgin coconut oil and finely ground coffee and spread it to your face.
- Massage for a few minutes, and then wash it with lukewarm water on your face.
- Follow up with a moisturizer. Repeat weekly.
Without being even a tiny bit rough, this scrub gives your skin deep exfoliation and leaves your skin super smooth and nourished.
Ground coffee allows the skin to exfoliate and eliminate dead skin cells, excess oil, and deep-settled facial impurities.
On the other side, coconut oil moisturizes and decreases itchiness, redness, and rash.
Detox Your Skin With Facial Steam
- Boil the water, and remove it from the heat.
- Next, add fresh or dried herbs to the boiling water, customize your steam facial for your skin type.
- Using parsley as it serves as a natural astringent, extracting pores from toxins and impurities.
- You can use a calming ingredient like chamomile if your skin is dry or sensitive.
- Licorice root and mint are both excellent detoxifiers that function on all skin types.
- Keep your face about 10-12 inches away from the water, and drape a towel over your head to build a tent.
- Lean over the water bowl.
- To clean out your pores, sit like this and steam your face for about five to 10 minutes.
Use Vegetable Ice Cubes
This helps to combat skin conditions such as pimples, tanning, among others, premature aging.
- To make a pulpy paste, take a cube of each vegetable and blend it in a mixer.
- Transfer and freeze to an ice cube tray.
- In order to get the natural glow, apply this ice cube to your face twice a day.
- Massage for a while, and then wash it off with normal water.
Rejuvenating Face Mask
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp gram flour or besan
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients really well to make a rejuvenating mask.
- Apply on face, keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash.
Well, cocoa is nice for your skin.
These properties help to relax your skin, clear it, and detoxify it.
Raw cocoa powder, which helps with fine lines, wrinkles and decreases the appearance of scars, can also improve the elasticity of your skin.