Today in this post we will share a 3-step routine to get Korean glass skin. All these steps are very easy and results are guaranteed.
For best results, it is recommended to follow this routine at night before going to bed.
So without wasting any time let’s start with step#1, which is deep cleansing with oil
- To do this step, take 1 spoon of virgin coconut oil in a bowl.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in oil, and rub it gently on your face.
- Do this rubbing for 2-3 minutes and then rinse your face with mild face wash.
This step will remove all dirt and make-up from your face. All dirt particles inside your skin pores will stick to oil and they will come out with oil when you wash your face.
Now coming to step#2 of this routine, that is face scrub
To make this scrub, you will need
- Rice flour
- & Lemon Juice
- In a clean bowl, take 2 spoons of yogurt.
- Add 1 spoon of rice flour and few drops of lemon juice to this.
- Mix and your scrub is ready.
- Scrub your face with this paste gently for 3-4 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Now coming to step#3 of this routine, that is a face moisturiser
For this, you will need
- 1 spoon of raw honey
- And 1 tsp of milk
- Mix milk and honey in a clean bowl and your moisturiser is ready.
- Apply a layer of this on your face, massage and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wipe it off with a wet cotton ball, and you are good to go for bed.
It is recommended to follow Steps #1 and 3 on daily basis, you can do scrubbing 2 times a week.