Today in this post we will share simple remedies, that will help you brighten darkness in the underarm area easily at home.
So let’s start with remedy#1, that is with Apple Cider Vinegar
- In a cotton pad take some apple cider vinegar and rub your underarms with this cotton pad.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wipe it off.
ACV has rich content of amino and lactic acid that helps clear dead skin cells and lessen scars. Its astringent properties unclog the pores and reduce skin darkness.
Now coming to our remedy#2, that is Multani mitt pack
- In a bowl mix 2 tbsp of Fuller’s earth powder, 1 tsp lemon juice and enough water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your underarms.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
This natural clay will exfoliate and lighten the dark armpits effectively if you apply it regularly.
Our last remedy is based on potato juice.
Potatoes are also great for pigmentation and discolouration in the underarms.
- All you have to do is peel a potato and grate it, squeeze its juice out, apply it directly on the armpits and rinse it off after 10-15 minutes.