Multani mitti and sandalwood powder to remove tiny bumps in 2 weeks
Tiny bumps, also known as Milia, is very common skin problem.
These are small white bumps that appear on the skin. They usually appear when keratin build up and gets trapped under surface of your skin.
They usually appear in a group on your face, especially on the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin.
Today in this post, I will share few effective home remedies that worked for me. All these remedies are pretty simple, and very easy to follow.
So without any delay, let’s start with our today’s article
Tip#1 – Dry Out Your Pimple
First thing that doctors prescribe to you for pimples on your face is, benzoyl peroxide, as it helps to dry out your pimple. It also kills the bacteria and stops further growth.
If you are looking for some natural ingredient, you can try fuller’s earth powder and sandalwood powder
- Just take equal amount of Multani mitti and sandalwood powder in a clean bowl.
- Make a paste of this by adding distilled water in this. Mix it well, and your DIY is ready.
- Apply this paste on your face with the help of brush, leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with cold water.
Moisturization is extremely important after this step, as clay will dry your skin. Make sure you use a good water based moisturiser on your face.
Tip#2 – DIY Toner For Tiny Bumps
For tiny bumps or acne prone skin, apple cider vinegar can be very effective, when used as toner
- In a clean bowl mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar and 2 parts of rose water, mix it well and your toner is ready
- You can use this toner on your face, daily after cleansing.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in this solution, and dab it gently on your face. Let it dry for 2 minutes, and then you can follow your regular serum and moisturiser routine.
You can follow both steps on daily basis. Apart from these there are few actives also that can help you to get results faster.
You can include 10% Niacinamide face serum in your day skin care routine. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.
Also you can use A-H-A peels on your face once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells from your face.