15 Minutes Hydrating Facial For Soft, Plum & Healthy Skin
Try this honey facial if you are looking for an easy but effective facial kit!
Although the main ingredient in this facial process is honey, you will need a few more ingredients to make the facial more powerful.
Step – 1
- Jojoba Oil
First of all, to make honey facials, cleanse your skin with the aid of honey. You’ll notice a difference in your skin by doing this.
Well, the antibacterial properties in honey remove your face from dirt and other impurities, helping to better moisturize dry skin by reducing breakouts and inflammation.
- Take equal amounts of both honey and jojoba oil for this and blend well.
- Then add it with a little cinnamon paste.
- Then clean it with this cleanser for 2 minutes by massaging your face.
It helps to properly moisturize your skin.
Step – 2
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda
- You can get clean and glowing skin with the help of honey by exfoliating your face.
- Yes, honey has natural antibacterial properties, helps to kill dirt and bacteria that are deposited in the top layer of your skin, and prevents pimples and other skin infections.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of honey to clean the face.
- Apply half a teaspoon of baking soda to it and make a paste by mixing it together.
- Massage your face for 5 minutes in a circular motion to fully exfoliate your skin.
Step – 3
- Aloe vera gel
One of the most widely used ingredients in face masks is honey.
A face mask made of honey is rich in moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties and is perfect for your skin.
You can get glowing skin by getting rid of dull and dry skin by applying it at least 1 time per week.
- First, make a puree by grinding the cucumber and then apply 1 teaspoon of honey and aloe vera gel to make your face mask.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of oatmeal to it and blend well with all of this stuff.
- Then apply it with a face mask on your face and wash it with cold water after it is properly dry when massaging the face.
1. Drink good amounts of water
Hydrating your body is the first step towards hydrating your skin.
You are advised to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
Depending on your daily activities and weight, your body can demand more.
2. Using skincare products that are hydrating
If you have dehydrated skin, water-based creams are recommended. When you have dehydrated skin, products that penetrate through your skin and deliver water are vital.
3. Avoid long and really hot showers
Bathing for long hours will eradicate the skin barrier, as contradictory as it might sound.
This can contribute to a loss of moisture content and the oils required to dehydrate your skin.
It is ideal to use lukewarm water when bathing.
4. Using A Moisturizer
When the moisture content in the air around you is minimal, a humidifier may be used.
During the dry winter months, this can be particularly helpful.
5. A Must Is A Sunscreen
Each time you step out in the day, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen to prevent UVA and UVB skin damage.
Sun exposure, which is responsible for its strength and elasticity, will dehydrate your skin, causing it to lose moisture and break down its collagen and elastin.
Premature symptoms of aging may be caused by this.
6. Eat Foods Rich in Water
In many other respects, fruits and vegetables are not only hydrating but are beneficial for your skin.
Fruits based on citruses, such as oranges and lemons, are filled with juice and rich in vitamin C, which is essential for preserving the texture of your skin.
Vitamin A and B3-rich foods are also important for improving your overall skin health.