14 Days Treatment To Get Glowing Skin
If you want glowing skin, then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will share an intense skincare routine to follow that will give you glowing skin guaranteed.
Lemon And Honey Cleanser
- Lemon Juice
- Raw honey
- Take a bowl and mix an equal amount of honey and lemon juice, say 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Every night take your makeup, sunscreen off, clean your face with a gentle cleanse, and then use this lemon and honey cleanser.
- Apply on your face.
- You have to massage your face for 4-5 minutes and leave it for additional 5 minutes.
- Lastly, you can wash your face with cold water.
Cleansing is practically the foundation of healthy skin.
If you do not clean properly, your pores will be congested and blocked, and your skin will be susceptible to blackheads.
These are the most popular household ingredients.
Lemon helps to dissolve dead skin, and honey includes anti-bacterial agents and antioxidants, which give the skin an extremely radiant glow.
Basil water Toner
- A handful of Fresh Basil Leaves
The holy basil plant is renowned for its miraculous effects on health and appearance.
- To make a skin toner, boil 10-15 basil leaves in a cup of water for 5 minutes and strain.
- Enable the infusion to reach room temperature and use it as a toner to tone up your skin.
- The essence of basil leaves will provide immediate results to your skin.
- Use it every single day after washing your face.
- You can store this in the refrigerator for 10 days, and then you can make a fresh batch.
Basil oil has excellent anti-inflammatory properties that work well to avoid skin inflammation, minor wounds, and sores.
The calming effects of basil leaves help to cure eczema.
The goodness of vitamin C enhances the metabolism and elasticity of the skin cells.
Toning eliminates any remaining makeup, rebalances the pH level of your skin, tones and tightens your pores, and reduces the penetration of impurities.
- In a bowl, take 100 ml of pure rose water and add 4 teaspoons of vegetable glycerin.
- After toning your face, apply this moisturizer to your face with the fingertips in a gentle tapping motion.
- Leave it overnight to promote the glow of the skin.
Unless your skin is hydrated, it will never bring positive results.
You don’t need to splurge, but it’s super important to find a moisturizer that works well for your skin type.
Usually, oily and acne-prone skin types should opt for a lightweight gel moisturizer, while dry skin requires a thicker, creamy formula.
Moisturizing twice a day is very important even if you have oily skin, as if you miss this step, your skin will attempt to compensate for this by creating more oil.
Glycerin and Rosewater have been used for centuries on the skin.
It’s the oldest and easiest tip for glowing skin.
Rosewater helps to clean our pores and to make the skin moist and smooth.
Glycerin provides proper hydration to the skin.
So these were the steps that you have to do every day, not coming to 2 steps that you have to 2 times in the week.
Besan and Rosewater Scrub
- Besan/ Gram Flour
- This is a supremely simple scrub that doesn’t give you microtears. Take 2 tbsp of besan and enough rose water.
- Mix them together to form a thick ubtan like paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Wait for 5 minutes and then.
- Rub it gently like a scrub and then wash it off with normal water.
Besan is fantastic for the glowing skin.
Every bride uses besan Ubtan before marriage to add a unique glow to the skin.
Best of all for Bridal Skincare and Radiant Skin.
Gram flour or besan serves as a cleanser and helps preserve the pH value of the skin.
It helps to remove dirt and the pollutants of the skin that keeps it transparent and glowing.
Skin Brightening Face Mask
- Sandalwood Powder
- Rose Water
- Take 1/2 cucumber and grate it using a grater.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of Rosewater, and the grated cucumber to make a face pack.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add them to your face and neck.
- Leave the paste for 15 minutes, then clean the paste with cold water.
This is one of the best combinations for your handmade mask.
Sandalwood powder helps to remove acne and blemishes and to cool down the skin.
Cucumber moisturizes the skin, and Rosewater tightens the skin and keeps it transparent.
For 2 weeks, try these simple skincare fixes that emphasize moving to more natural ingredients and DIY treatments, as well as treating your skin problems from the inside out, and you’ll find fresher, more radiant skin!